Below is listed a history (though not exhaustive) of some of the more noteworthy performances given by Mr. Foran.
- April 10: In Mid Air Productions, (http://inmidairproductions.wordpress.com) “Songs of Poet’s Corner” concert. The Bell and Barter Theater and Cultural Center, Rockaway, NJ: Premiered “Bright Star,” by Anthony Bevilacqua, words by John Keats. Performed “A Law Divine,” by Richard D. Russel, with words by Percy Bysshe Shelly.
- February 20: In Mid Air Productions, “Amid the Blinding Snow” concert. The Bell and Barter Theater and Cultural Center, Rockaway, NJ: “Are you digging on my grave?” and “Annabel Lee,” by Richard D. Russel.
- November 10: Opera At Florham, “Harvest of Music Concert.” Saint Elizabeth’s College, Madison, NJ. Featured Concert Soloist.
- October 24: In Mid Air Productions, “In the Lonesome October” concert, the works of Edgar Allen Poe. The Bell and Barter Theater and Cultural Center, Rockaway, NJ: Premiered “Annabel Lee,” by Richard D. Russel.
- August: Bard Music Festival, Bard College, New York, with the American Symphony Orcherstra. “Royal Palace,” by Kurt Weill, in the role of Der junge Fischer.
- July: “Bard Summerscape,” Bard College, New York. “The Chocolate Soldier,” by Oscar Strauss. Ensemble member.
- June: Opera At Florham, Fairly Dickinson Univerity. The Duke of Montua, in “Rigoletto,” by Giuseppe Verdi.
- April: Manhattan School of Music’s Opera Outreach Program, Manhattan School of Music, NYC. The Italian Rooster, “Animal Opera,” by Myron Fink.